Meet the Dentist – Towne Dental
Dr. Tony Wan B.Sc, D.D.S
Dr. Wan feels that the most important thing you will ever wear is your smile, so please take care of it. At Towne Dental we focus our special interests in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Crown and Bridge procedures as well as all forms of Restorative and Preventive Dental care. We treat each and every one of our patients with the utmost care and respect. As our patient, you will receive the highest quality dental care and a course of treatment that is tailored to your needs. Dr. Tony Wan will personally work with you, as a team, to diagnose and resolve your oral concerns.
HIGHEST STANDARDS IN MODERN DENTISTRY
Dr. Tony Wan always make ongoing training and education one of their top priorities, to ensure that our patients receive the very best care that modern dentistry has to offer. Dr. Wan holds many relevant qualifications and continually attend dental courses from around the world to provide a standard of care and comfort second to none.
Dr. Tony Wan has been practicing dentistry for over 25 years. He graduated from University of Western Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry in 1995. Dr. Wan spent the initial 2 years practicing in Northern Ontario to further hone his skills before joining Towne Dental in 1995.
He is a member in good standing with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, Canadian and Ontario Dental Association.
Dr. Wan has done extensive continue education to further his knowledge:
- Has trained in orthodontics and has transitioned to an Invisalign Provider since 2003
- Graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Dental Studies for Cosmetic and Full Mouth Reconstruction 2009
- Completed the Misch International Institute for dental Implants surgical program with Dr. Carl Misch 2010
- Fellowship with ICOI for Dental Implantology since 2010
- Received training from the U of T Faculty of Dentistry to provide Moderate Sedation 2012
- Received a Fellowship with Oral Surgery Academy for General Dentists 2013
- Certified to provide the PinHole Surgical Technique with Dr. John Chao 2016
Dr. Wan has consistently been awarded “Best Dentist” and “Best Dental Office” for over 10 years by the Reader’s of the Milton Champion Local paper.
Dr. Wan is happily married with three lovely daughters. He is an avid skier and loves to travel with his family.